The Kreativ Blogger award
In all my wishful thinking about ‘what I would do when I grow up’ as a child, NEVER did I think I would be maintaining a weblog on Indian food. OneLifeToEat was born out of a passion for good eating and a desire to share great recipes with friends. What started out as a pursuit of personal interest, is now much more. I write for OneLifeToEat’s readers and their encouraging comments and feedback, time and again. One such reader has truly surprised me with tagging me for The Kreativ Blogger Award. Sarah Melamed of Food Bridge included me in her list of 7 Kreativ Bloggers (scroll down to see the list). Thankyou Sarah! Sameera & Sabera, the authors of OneLifeToEat are flattered and honored! Read here for the origins and purpose of this award.
The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7 Interesting facts about me
- I was in the choir (Sopranos) in school. When I sing now my ears hurt because I’m so off-tune.
- I once followed a Bollywood Actor in Mumbai. I spotted him on the street while running an errand, and followed him for 3 blocks, before he entered another building.
- I learnt how to ride a bike at age 22. Yes. Age 22.
- The first time I successfully made something delicious was a few years ago – an omelet for my Father.
- My first paycheck was Rs. 400 (roughly $9 at current rates) for some copywriting I did for a website.
- I got my first job without an interview. I topped a test and was given the job.
- I’ve lived in the twin cities for more than a year now but have never been to The Mall of America! 😛
My list of 7 Kreativ Bloggers (in no order)
Angeli of MyCaribbeanFood
Nupur of One Hot Stove
Mehnaz of Strawberry Ghetto
Margit of Intercultural Musings
Neha of Flying Suitcase
Emily of From the Gen Y Perspective
Protik of Various Rambling Thoughts